The Handbook to Global Online Journalism
features acollection of readings from international practitioners andscholars that represent a comprehensive and state-of-the-artoverview of the relationship between the internet and journalismaround the world.
- Provides a state-of-the-art overview of current research andfuture directions of online journalism
- Traces the evolution of journalistic practices, businessmodels, and shifting patterns of journalistic cultures that haveemerged around the world with the migration of news online
- Written and edited by top international researchers andpractitioners in the area of online journalism
- Features an extensive breadth of coverage, including economics,organizational practices, contents and experiences
- Discusses developments in online news in a wide range ofcountries, from the USA to Brazil, and from Germany to China
- Contains original theory, new research data, and reviews ofexisting studies in the field