« AnteriorContinuar »
PROCEEDINGS FOR HIGH TREASON AND OTHER
CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS
EARLIEST PERIOD TO THE YEAR 1783,
WITH NOTES AND OTHER ILLUSTRATIONS:
T. B. HOWELL, Esq. F.R.S. F.S.A.
FROM THE YEAR 1783 TO THE PRESENT TIME:
THOMAS JONES HOWELL, Esq.
[BEING VOL. II. OF THE CONTINUATION]
33 & 34 GEORGE III.......A. D. 1793 & 1794.
L O N D ON:
Printed by T. C. Hansard, Peterborough-Court, Fleet-Street :
BLACK, PARBURY, AND ALLEN; BALDWIN, CRADOCK, AND JOY ;
GEORGE THE THIRD, A. D. 1793 & 1794.
595. Proceedings against ALEXANDER SCOTT, for Sedition, A. D.
[Now first published.]
Vide ADDENDA, p. 1407.
600. Trial of DANIEL ISAAC EATON, for publishing a Seditious
Libel, intituled, “ Politics for the People, or Hog's Wash,"
A. D. 1794
601. Proceedings against THOMAS WALKER of Manchester, Mer-
chant, WILLIAM PAUL, SAMUEL JACKSON, JAMES
CHEETHAM, OLIVER PEARSALL, BENJAMIN BOOTH,
and JOSEPH COLLIER, for a Conspiracy to overthrow the
Constitution and Government, and to aid and assist the French
(bcing the King's Enemies) in case they should invade this
Kingdom, A. D. 1794
Trial of ROBERT WATT, for High Treason, A. D. 1794 ......... 1167
p. 542, 1. 24, for as read so.
1. last, for choose read chose. p. 543, l. 1, for choose read chose.
last line but 6, dele of. p. 545, l. 16, for make the use read make use. P. 548, l. 8, for there read three.
l. 27 from bottom, for resolutions read resolution.
1. 23 from bottom, for of read on.
1.35, after interpretation insert a comma.
1. 36, dele the comma. P. 690, !. 11, for Mr. Margarot? The read Mr. Margarot, the
1. 22 from bottom, for form read frame. p. 691, l. 20 from bottom, for corporal read corporate. P. 692, l. 5, for adding read staiing. p. 696, l. 25, for triumph; and read a triumph, and
II. 28 & 29, for duties. That read duties that
1. 19 from bottom, for every read my. P. 697, l. 32 from bottom, for us an read us as an. p. 702, l. 31, for meeting. He read meeting, he. p. 791, 1. 13, for republicæ read reipublicæ.
& last line but one, for republicæ read reipublicæ.