« AnteriorContinuar »
In Crown Bvo, Cloth Extra, Price 3s. 6d., i
"fmbm am f omt," mfo " ggeet for ft J
"LIFE IN HEAVEN,"
THERE, FAITH IS CHANGED INTO SIGHT,
HOPE IS PASSED INTO BLISSFUL FRUITION.
"MeefSÆ* iS" CTpaTn Volume to " Heaven our Home, „£" Heaven,' and embraces a subject of very great int W feh ¥" n°t been included in these Volumes. ?^
'7„7 Works abOTe mentioned have already attained country alone) the large sale of 98,000 copies.
10. The Interest this Knowledge must
11. Christ's Life in Heaven the Pat-
tern of His People there.
12. The Life of the Glorified.
13. The Life of the Glorified Viewed
in its Various Features: A Life
of Activity—of Holiness—of
Love—of Variety aud Progress
—of Social Intercourse.
14. Social Intercourse in Heaven Ex-
emplified by Various Illustra-
tions—viz., Scriptural, Histori-
cal, and Literary Characters
Exhibited in their Intercourse
a State of Grace Generally Takes
Place in Circumstances of Sor-
8. Our Transition, both into a State
of Grace, and also into a State of
Glory, Ushers us into the Pos-
session of New Life; or rather
the Life of the Soul is there fur-
ther Evolved and Improved,
&c. &c. <fcc.
t Heaven a Locality.
2. Types of Heaven—Eden and Ca-
3. Types of Heaven—a Temple.
4. Types of Heaven—a City.
5. Types of Heaven—a Home.
6. The Family in Heaven.
7. Communion of Saints in Heaven.
8. Recognition of Friends in Heaven.
9. Objections Answered.
10. The Interest those in Heaven feel
11. Evidence of this Interest.
12. Events shewing Heaven's Inte-
rest in us.
Edinbuegh: WILLIAM P. NIMMO.