26. To find the two Days on which the Sun is in the Zenith
or any given Place, &c.
27. To find where the Sun is vertical on a given day and
28. At a given 'Time of the Day in one Place, to find at the
same Instant those Places where the Sun is rising, set-
29. To find all those places within the Polar Circles, on which
the Sun begins to shine, &c......
30. To make (se of the Globes as a Tellurian
31. To rectify the Globe to the Latitude and liorizon of any
32. To rectily for the Sun's Place
33. To rectify for the Zenith of ary
Of exposing the Globe to the Sun
31. To observe the Sun's Altitude .....
35. To place the Globe, when exposed to the Sun, that it may
represent the natural positions of the Earth..
36. To find naturally the Sun's Declination..
37. To find naturally the Sun's Azimuth....
38. To shew where the sun will be twice on the same Azimuth
in the Morning, and twice in the Afternoon
39. To find the Hour by the Sun
40. To construct an Horizontal Dial...
41. To delineate a South Dial .
42. To make an erect Dial
43. Given the difference of Latitude, and difference of Longi-
tude, to find the Course and Distance sailed
44. Given the difference of Latitude and Course, to find the
difference of Longitude, and Distance sailed
45. Given the difference of Latitude and Distance run, to
find the difference of Longitude, and Angle of the
40. Given the difference of Longitude and Course, to find the
difference of Latitude, and Distance sailed