Frommer's Spain 2012
John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, 4 oct. 2011 - 800 páginas
- Full-color throughout.
- Free full-color, foldout map.
- Completely updated every year.
- Insider advice on avoiding the crowds as you hit all the highlights of the 17 semi-autonomous regions of Spain, from the Prado in Madrid to the Guggenheim in Bilbao, from El Escorial to Granada's Alhambra. Plus tips for navigating the country's lovely but less-traveled corners, including Galicia in the northwest and the Balearic Islands in the east.
- Where to find the absolute best paella in Valencia, the loveliest vineyards in Rioja, the hottest tapas in Seville, and the finest suckling pig in Segovia.
- Insightful commentary on Spain's dazzling array of art and architectural masterpieces, from the Old World classicism of Velazquez to the modernism of Picasso and Dali.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.