Tools in Fluvial Geomorphology
In recent years there has been a marked increase in funding and employment in river restoration. Methods in Fluvial Geomorphology provides an integrated approach to the interdisciplinary nature of the subject and offers guidance for researchers and professionals on the tools available to answer questions on river management on very difference scales.
* Each chapter is organised to cover everything from general concepts to specific techniques
* Topics covered include evolution of methods, guiding concepts, a framework for deciding when to apply specific tools, advantages and limitation of the tools, sources of data, equipment and supplies needed, and a summary table
* Provides the professional with a useful handbook covering all tools used in fluvial geomorphology
* Also provides valuable information on the advantages and limitations of the tools
* All chapters include case studies to give examples of the applications of the tools discussed
Comentarios de usuarios - Escribir una reseña
No hemos encontrado ninguna reseña en los sitios habituales.