Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Financial Times Prentice Hall, 2011 - 276 páginas
Effective development and management of a supply chain network is an invaluable source of sustainable advantage in today's turbulent global marketplace, where demand is difficult to predict and supply chains need to be more flexible as a result.
This updated 4th edition of the bestselling Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a clear-headed guide to all the key topics in an integrated approach to supply chains, including:
* The link between logistics and customer value.
* Logistics and the bottom line measuring costs and performance.
* Creating a responsive supply chain.
* Managing the global pipeline.
* Managing supply chain relationships.
* Managing risk in the supply chain.
* Matching supply and demand.
* Creating a sustainable supply chain.
* Product design in the supply chain.