Intuitive Eating: A Recovery Book For The Chronic Dieter; Rediscover The Pleasures Of Eating And Rebuild Your Body Image
St. Martin's Press, 15 feb 1996 - 286 páginas
Rediscover the pleasures of eating and rebuild your body image.
We've all been there-- angry at ourselves for overeating, for our lack of willpower, for failing at yet another diet that was supposed to be the last one. But the problem is not you, it's that dieting, with its emphasis on rules and regulations. It has stopped you from listening to your body.
Written by two prominent nutritionists, Intuitive Eating focuses on nurturing your body rather than starving it, encourages natural weight loss and helps you find the weight you were meant to be.
* How to reject diet mentality forever
* How our 3 Eating Personalities define our eating difficulties
* How to feel your feelings without using food
* How to honor your hunger and feel full
* The 10 easy-to-follow principles of intuitive eating
* How to normalize your relationship with food
* And much more compassionate, thoughtful advice on satisfying, healthy living
An Alternate Selection of the Prevention Book Club and an Alternate Selection of the Quality Paperback Book Club.
Comentarios de usuarios - Escribir una reseña
No hemos encontrado ninguna reseña en los sitios habituales.